Private Sector Loan Application
A panel of bankers have been appointed to provide loans to those who qualify, but the final decision lies with you as you are free to choose any bank/finance company of your choice. The documents required to apply a loan are:-
- Original copy of the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Copy of the title deed if available
- Photocopy of your IC
- A copy of your last 3 month's pay or your last 6 month's bank statement (if selfemployed)
- Letter of confirmation on income and years of service from your employer
- A copy of Income tax return/EA form for the past 3 years
Sequence of Loan Processing
- Submission of loan application form with the necessary documents.
- Interview by bank/finance company.
- Letter of Offer upon approval from bank/finance company.
- The Letter of Offer fully signed by you as acceptance of the offer and returned to the bank/finance company with a copy to the developer.
- Bank/finance company's letter of instruction to their solicitor to prepare the loan document which may be either:
- Deed of Assignment and Loan Arrangement (for Strata Units); or
- Memorandum of Transfer Form 14A and Charge Form (Landed units with individual titles).
- Letter from bank/finance company advising you to execute loan documents at solicitor's office.
- Loan documents forwarded to bank/finance company for execution.
- Loan documents returned to solicitors who will forward to developer for execution of Memorandum of Transfer.
- Executed loan documents returned to solicitor for stamping and registration.
- Stamped loan documents forwarded to bank/finance company for safe keeping.
- A copy each is given to purchaser and developer.
- Bank/finance company will release payments to developer progressively in accordance to the Third Schedule of the Sale and Purchase Agreement upon receipt of our invoice.
Government Loan Application
As a government loan applicant, you may have been advised by your Departmental Head on the requirements for a housing loan or you may refer to the web site www.treasury.com.my for information. However, we have for your convenience, listed the following documents required for your loan application:
- Application form to be completed in detail.
- Letter of Confirmation and recommendation from your Departmental Head.
- Processing fees (RM1.00 for every RM1,000.00 of loan amount).
- Borang VII (Format VII) - Declaration from the borrower giving consent to the Federal Government to deduct from his/her salary the loan installments (inclusive of interest).
- Copy of title deed.
- Lampiran A - Declaration from the developer consenting to a registrar's caveat.
- Format XIV - To be endorsed by the developer and the borrowers' solicitors.
- Solicitors' declaration - confirmation of stakeholder and finalisation of loan documents. Borang Akuan SPP 21/86 - Lampiran IV.
- Letter to the housing loan unit confirming the ability to settle the difference between loan and purchase price (if it is not a 100% loan).
- Copy of Power of Attorney, if the agreement has been attested by the Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Fitness - for completed house.
- The progress payment's will be released by the Housing Loan Division only when the title (landed unit) and loan agreement cum assignment (strata unit) has been registered at the land office and the High Court respectively.
Note: The above mentioned format might be changed by the government housing loan unit. The loan processing is handled by the:
Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan, Perbendaharaan Malaysia
No 9, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Tel: (603) 8880 2000